RSS

The strongest Woman In Sweden

Female bodybuilding is the female part of competitive bodybuilding. It began in the late 1970s when women began participating in competitive bodybuilding.Irene was born in Denmark in 1966, she moved to Sweden in two years with his parents. Raised in Malmo, but moved to Gothenburg, where it was 20 Irene spent years in the gym, worked hard to build this for lovers of bodybuilding, body beautiful. Belle or odd you have to admit that it deserves the name of "the strongest woman in Sweden" and maybe more?


Irene on yourself: I trained my whole life ... At the age of onset, started with ballet and jazz and judo when I was 15 I started bodybuilding. One of my friends has a gym and I was stuck! Since then, I have gone through the bodybuilding.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment